Online IELTS Program
Teacher Supported Online IELTS Course Description
This IELTS course is unique in that it provides you with the flexibility of online study combined with the support of face-to-face expert teacher instruction.
You will be provided with online practice of all four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) through an easy to use online platform. You will have full access to materials 24hrs a day for 60 days. In addition to the practice modules, practice IELTS tests will be provided throughout the course. Personalized teacher feedback and proven test-taking strategies will help improve your score and give you the confidence needed to achieve success on the IELTS exam.
Requirements: This course is recommended for those with a minimum 5.5 IELTS who are looking to improve their score.
Cost: Tuition is $349 CAD. All necessary materials are included in this price. Please see the below Cancellation and Deferral Policy.
|2017 Start Dates||2018 Start Dates||2019 Start Dates|
Registration Deadline: 1 week (7 days) prior to selected start date.
*This course requires a minimum of 5 students.
Apply Now: Click here to apply now.
What do I get?
- Practice exercises and tests in all 4 modules; Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- More than 80 hours worth of online study activities, including over 300 pages of study content
- Over 100 individual audio recordings to practice listening skills
- Test tips and test-taking strategies for all 4 skills
- A recording component to record and assess your own speaking ability
- Personalized feedback on two writing tests (made up of 2 sections)
- Personalized feedback on two speaking tests (made up of 3 sections)
Cancellation and Deferral Policy:
- You can defer to a later term, or have your tuition refunded to you in full should the course be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- You can withdraw up until the registration deadline and receive a full tuition refund.
- After the registration deadline, you can withdraw in writing up until the course start date and be refunded 90% of your tuition. After this date, refunds will not be issued.