CultureWorks English as a Second Language Inc. is seeking a skilled and experienced Administrator for the position of Registrar at its Ottawa location on the campus of Carleton University. CultureWorks is a private language school with additional campuses at King’s University College, Brescia University College, Western, UOIT and Durham College.
The main duties of the Registrar/Administrator include processing applications to our CultureWorks EAP program and Carleton’s under-graduate program, daily updating of the student management system (R&R), fielding questions from prospective & current students, creating and issuing enrolment & recruitment reports, creating invoices, interfacing with educational agents, and building solid relationships with Carleton University.
The ideal applicant will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and problem solve
• Strong keyboarding and computer skills – all MS Office Programs including Access
• Friendly, calm and patient
• Ability to handle periods of heavy workload
• Attend public events representing CultureWorks and its program
• Experience working within a College or University Registrar’s office
• University or College degree
• Accuracy and timeliness with a strong commitment to client service
• Strong relationship building skills with other administrative and teaching personnel, faculty, staff, students and the public
• Ability to take initiative and demonstrate a flexible approach in responding to student needs
This is a full time position with salary based on experience. Full benefits and pension plan included. Please send resume by Friday October 3rd 2014 to email@example.com