Carleton offers robust services to support the personal well-being and academic success of our students. Specific services that we feel would be valuable to amplify during this time include:
- The Office of Student Affairs to make a virtual appointment with the Care and Support team.
- Empower Me offers any students who require after hours, confidential support can contact Empower Me for 24/7 counselling support with qualified counselors in the community at 1-844-741-6389 (toll free).
- Health and Counseling Services provides virtual appointments, counseling.
- Equity and Inclusive Communities provide response and support for issues such as
discrimination, harassment, sexual violence prevention and equity and inclusion including dedicated pages for out-of-province and international students.
- Therapy Dog Program, Coping with Crisis, and Safer Substance Use.
- The Department of Housing and Residence Life Services offers 24/7 supports, and an intentional curriculum for holistic student support.
- The International Student Services Office for virtual engagement and international student advising.
- The Student Experience Office offers a robust offering of virtual engagement programs,
mentorship, community programming and activities for community building and engagement.
- The Centre for Student Academic Support offers academic programs and services to support all Carleton students in achieving successful academic experiences.