Start University in September 2020 with a 6.0 IELTS
Quick Start, at King’s University College, is a fast-track English program to have you earning university credits in 6 weeks!
- Intensive 6 weeks of English studies on campus at King’s
- Begins July 17, 2020
- Ends August 28, 2020
- Cost: tuition, books, residence, food, UHIP (health plan) = $4125.00
Quick Start is intended for students who are slightly below the minimum ESL requirements to be admitted directly to King’s for degree studies in September. In partnership with CultureWorks ESL, King’s will conditionally admit students to study in this intensive ESL program if they present the minimum required proficiency scores of:
- IELTS (minimum score of 6.0 with no section less than 5.5)
- TOEFL (minimum score of 65, Reading and Listening not below 12, Speaking and Writing not below 16)
- CAEL (minimum score of 50 in all sections)
- PTE Academic (minimum overall score of 54 with no section less than 54)
- BC Maple Leaf (satisfactory English 12 grade with passing Provincial exam)
Space is limited, so get your application in early!
To register, please contact Robin Ellis,
Coordinator of Admissions & Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org