At Durham College the student experience comes first. Founded in 1967, programs are offered in a variety of student-friendly formats including; one-year compressed, two-year and advanced three-year diplomas, as well as one-year certificates and graduate certificates.
Minimum requirement: Secondary school diploma
Successful completion of Level 5 only needed for some programs.
Areas of study include:
- Biotechnology Technologist (Biotechnology Pharmaceutical)
- Business (General, Entrepreneurship & Small Business)
- Chemical Laboratory Technician
- Computer Systems Technician
- Computer Programmer Analyst
- General Arts & Science
- Human Resources Management
- Practical Nursing
- Science & Engineering Fundamentals
Off Campus Housing Links: