MBA Pathway Program at UNBC
The MBA Pathway Program for international students is your starting point toward earning a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Canada at the University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC). This program prepares students with the English language and introductory business-course requirements to complete their MBA at UNBC. It provides students with essential knowledge to succeed on their path to an MBA degree.
Admission Requirement for Pre-MBA Program:
• 4 year bachelor in any field
• GPA 3.0 minimum
• Working experience not required
• GMAT not required
• Interview may be required
Upon completing the MBA Pathway Program, you will be eligible to begin UNBC’s MBA program. The MBA is a multi-disciplinary program that helps you build the knowledge and practical skills that are pivotal to being a successful leader in today’s business world. Our diverse curriculum and applied-learning model prepare you for a career in senior management and provide you with the expertise to grow your company and respond to modern business challenges.
With the MBA from UNBC, you will…
• Develop foundational skills that any business leader or manager must have to be successful.
• Learn and apply the tools and methods to tackle challenges faced by business executives.
• Gain the expertise and credentials to advance your professional growth and increase your career potential.
|Oct 30, 2020||Application deadline/ CAD $300.00 application fee.|
|Dec 15, 2020||Deadline to accept offers. Program may close earlier if capacity is reached. $8,000. CAD deposit required to hold space.|
|Jan – May 2021||2 English Courses
20 hours per week + homework
|Jun – Jul 2021||Comm 100: Introduction to Canadian Business
Comm 210: Financial Accounting
|Aug 2021||Comm 200: Business Communication at UNBC|
|Jan 2022||MBA begins at Prince George, B.C. Canada|