Refer a friend to CultureWorks.
Reward yourself with $250!
Introducing the New CultureWorks Student Referral Program
Help a friend take an important step in their academic journey. If you know someone who could benefit from CultureWorks, we’d love for you to introduce us!
Here’s how easy it is:
Step 1 – Refer a friend
Refer a friend or family member to study at CultureWorks. It’s easy. Simply fill out the Student Referral Form with their basic contact information. We’ll take care of the rest!
Step 2 – Reward yourself
Rewarding yourself is easy, too. For each new student referral, we will send you $250 (CAD). How you spend it is up to you. Enjoy dinner out with friends, take a day trip, or treat yourself to something fun.
Inspire others with your story
Students and graduates play a valuable role in introducing new students to CultureWorks. By sharing your story and the impact CultureWorks has had on your own life, you can inspire those who are just beginning their journey. If you have a friend or relative, in Canada or abroad, who is thinking of studying in Canada, why not refer a friend today with the Student Referral Form.
Thank you for your confidence in CultureWorks!
- The program is open to all current and former students of CultureWorks, their families, staff, and friends of CultureWorks.
- The referred student must enroll for and complete at least one 8-week term within 12 months of the referral.
- Both the enrolling student and the referring person must have fulfilled all financial obligations to CultureWorks.
- Referrals must be acknowledged by the referred student before being admitted to a CultureWorks program.
- The enrolling student must be a new student to CultureWorks.
- Referrals cannot be made retroactively; referral forms submitted after the referred student has contacted CultureWorks will not qualify for the incentive.
Refer a friend and reward yourself today!