University and college dormitory is based on availability and arranged through CultureWorks. Generally rooms are shared with another student. Food and all amenities provided. Residence is a great way to meet other students and take full advantage of the university or college campus.
Residence charges vary by campus.
Residence can be a great option for international students:
- Convenience. Waiting for a bus in the snow or rain is no fun. Your classes will never be more than a five-minute walk away. Intercampus shuttles to Brescia, Western and Kings are right outside your door.
- Great Food. In residence? Yes! Headed by a Red Seal Chef, The cafeteria has several stations offering fresh, made-to-order dishes with emphasis on local foods.
- You Can Cook Too. Calling all inner chefs! Common areas have a kitchenette, including an oven, microwave, sink, fridge, and eating area for residents’ use.
- You are Family. In residence, you’re part of a community right from day one. At first, you’ll meet lots of new people. You’ll recognize faces in the halls, meet up with floormates for meals, sit with them in classes. Then, before you know it, you’ll be friends. It’s one of the best things about residence life. And some of those friendships will last your lifetime.
- Personal Growth Outside the Classroom. Residence offers a wide array of involvement, leadership, employment, and service opportunities that allow you to develop valuable skills for the real world.
Please note residence is based on availability and books up quickly.
Here is a virtual tour at Brescia
Here is an idea of Suite-Style Brescia Residence costs:
|Meal Plan Overhead||$3,100|