On-line and on campus EAP programs
CultureWorks offers online English for Academic Purposes (EAP) programs for Sask Polytech students, with live classes in real time. Starting in 2022, CultureWorks will offer on campus classes for English language training for Sask Polytech students in Saskatoon.
Apply through CultureWorks – and receive conditional acceptance at Saskatchewan Polytechnic
The Sask Polytech Student Experience
As a polytechnic, the focus at Sask Polytech is to learn by doing. Through hands-on learning, students gain the knowledge, skills and experiences to succeed in today’s job market. Approximately two-thirds of programs offer a work-integrated learning component to gain real-world experience. Students are provided with a career-focused education that has a strong academic offering, invaluable industry connections and effective applied research. Students can also take advantage of Sask Polytech’s partnership programs with universities across Canada.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Highlights
- 92% employment rate within six months to one year of graduation
- 94% of employers would hire a Saskatchewan Polytechnic grad again
- 94% of grads are employed in Saskatchewan
- 150+ programs Saskatchewan Polytechnic offers degree, diploma, certificate and industry training programs at four different campuses.
- University transfer program is available as well.
- Saskatchewan has the most attractive Permanent Residency laws in Canada for students looking to immigrate to Canada
There are 10 schools across each of Saskatchewan Polytechnic’s four campuses, with international students in more than 80 different programs.
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services and Community Safety
- Information and Communications Technology
- Mining, Energy and Manufacturing
- Natural Resources and Built Environment
Learn more about Saskatchewan Polytechnic HERE